Wednesday 24 August 2011

Answer Deck: Personal Reading For A Friend

Do not let the title mislead you: I am not one for 'spying', and I don't like to perform readings which pry into the lives of others. But I had some distressing news today. A dear, dear friend of mine is having a difficult time of late. I decided to call upon the answer deck, as I desperately want to know how I can help.

Anxiety/Woman of the World/Communication


 
Anxiety is a self-explanatory card. This friend of mine is suffering a great deal internally. They are having an emotional crisis of sorts. We've all been there: you have your worries, and then on top of those you have the agony of not knowing who to turn to, or what to say. This card simply states that my friend is in a fair amount of emotional distress.

Coupled with the Woman of the World, however, we start to see a different picture. This is one resillient lady: The Woman of the World is streetwise, strong, knowledgeable, down-to-earth, and almost impossible to fool. She has heard it all before - twice! Applied to my friend, I think the message here is that my friend is very strong, and that it will take a lot more than their current situation to keep them down. I must not underestimate this person, and their ability to survive.

Next is Communication. Again, a simple card. The overall message here is to keep the lines of communication open. My friend will be okay, it is not the end of the world and I would do well to remember that. But the path forward will be hard for everyone. Sometimes, the best you can do is just be there to listen. I think this is what the cards are really saying.

No comments: